Access data for Open edX
- Created on first boot. Follow these instructions on how to retrieve the password.
Login to the admin console.
You should change the default credentials on first login.
System Access Data
To access the machine via SSH you need to follow the instructions in the documentation.
Security warning for Open edX
Running Open edX in production without enabling code jail is extremely dangerous, puts your student's data at risk, and is not recommended. You can set it up following the steps of this page.
Do you need help?
A Quick Start Guide and FAQs for Open edX are available in the Bitnami Documentation.
If you can't find an answer to your question there, post to our active Community forums.
Disable this page
Do you want to remove this welcome page? Visit our quick guide to learn how to disable it.
Get More from the Cloud with Bitnami Cloud Hosting
- Automated backups: Schedule hourly, daily or weekly backups
- Backup management: Automatically delete old backups
- 1-Click Resizes: Resize servers and disk space in 1 click
- Monitoring: Built in monitoring for CPU usage, disk space and more
- Multi-Account Management: Manage servers across AWS accounts from one dashboard, move or clone servers across accounts
Learn more about Bitnami Cloud Hosting.